Responsive web design is a web development approach that creates dynamic changes to the appearance of a website, depending on the screen size and orientation of the device being used to view it. It also makes it unnecessary to maintain different versions of your website for your mobile and desktop and saves your time, resources and efforts as well. If you’re looking for responsive web design for your business, you may be searching for responsive website design boston ma.
5 benefits of responsive web design for your business
The Website plays a very important role in every industry. Responsive web designs make it easier for everyone to access the information and services. When you use responsive web design, you will expect to see the following responsive website benefits.
- Increase your reach to tablet and mobile audiences: Increasing use of the internet and proliferation of web applications on tablet and mobile devices has been the driving force behind this development. Traditionally users would be redirected to a device specific site but responsive design means one site can be implemented across devices.
- Save time and cost on mobile development: It takes less time than creating an additional stand-alone mobile site, which has been the traditional approach. Testing across a number of websites also increases your development, support and maintenance overhead.
- Get higher search engine rankings: It increases your visibility in search engines, responsive web designs means you can manage one website with a single set of hypertext links; therefore reducing the time spent maintaining your site. This allows you to focus on link outreach with a consolidated search engine optimisation(SEO) strategy. Content is vital in SEO, good quality content improves your search engine ranking page positioning.
- Increase sales and conversion rates: It increases sales and conversion rates, another benefit of responsive web design is that the user has an improved site experience as there is no need for redirection, use of standardized style sheets across devices and unified design approach will also create a consistent look and feel.
- Keeps visitors engaged to lower your bounce rate: A standard, desktop-centric website design might work on a mobile device, but the content will probably load slowly and make it difficult for shoppers to find what they want to buy. Modern consumers will not tolerate long load times. Anything longer than a few seconds will send them to other sites.
Blue bumble offers one of the best web design services
We at blue bumble offer one of the best web design services for your business. We are a one stop solution for your business needs. Our specialities are brand development, graphic design, website and interactive design, digital media solutions, printing and signage, mailing and fulfillment services.
Responsive web design is an approach that allows websites to look good across various devices. It is very important for businesses to have a responsive website, as it can uplift and help the businesses to reach great heights.